Thursday, February 3, 2011

My request.

Okay as I posted on the status before this, I feel really selfish. I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time on this little insignificant request. I feel selfish, because this wont help anyone but me. But I really need this.

As many know, I have CHD. Tricuspid Atresia, VSD, ASD, Mitral Valve Prolapse. I only have 1/2 a heart. I've had part of my heart removed and I've had issues with bradycardia, tachycardia and atrial fibrillation. I had my 6th heart surgery July 24, 2009, and I now have a pacemaker.

My parents fought for me as a child. They supported me, and raised me. They did everything they possibly could for me. Which is amazing, and what parents are suppose to do. But they shouldn't have to when their child is 21.

I can't work and I don't have any income. My dad died when I was 11 so its just my mom and brother here now to help me.

I live with my brother rent free. Which I feel terrible about daily. He has a new wife, and a new baby. They can barely make it themselves. They don't need me also.

My mom helps with groceries and pills and drs appointments, but shes barely making it through herself. My grandparents also try to help with money. But it just all makes me feel horrible.

THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!!

I know they love me and are doing it because they do care. But still. I'm just a burden.

I make angel collages for parents. But I can't ship they out because I have no money. I have over 500,000.000 (I stopped counting at 1/2 a mill) in medical debt. I can't help out with groceries, or bills. I pretty much cant do shit to help anyone.

I can't get insurance or any government help. I've been denied for disability at least 5 times and am now waiting to plead my case in front of a judge. I don't know how much longer I will need to wait for this. But wait I will, its already been over a year.

Okay, so I wrote all that as background. This is my request.
I need prayers, good thoughts, whatever.

Please pray I get my disability. So I can have them back pay all my medical bills and be out of debt. So I can help out my family a little, like they helped me. So I can get insurance and better health care. So I can finally support myself and mail those angel collages. So I can move, and finally start my life.

Just sitting here hasn't been good for me. I need to start my life soon.
I need this. And I feel bad for asking for the prayers when there are people dying.
But I really do need this. I need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment