Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12 - A little about my grandma



July 2009 has been on my mind a lot lately. As you very well can tell by my last few post. It was a really tough time in my life, July 2009. 
I remember July 12, 2009 pretty well. We were still in Salt Lake City, my cardiologist was trying to get me back in with the Primary Children's. I really didn't want him to, I also knew he probably couldn't so we were enjoying a short vacation of sorts. 
It was my grandma's birthday and we drove all over town to find an ice cream place to get her ice cream since we couldn't have cake or any sort of celebration. We even went to Olive Garden for her dinner. My first time there, EVER!

Anyways, I want to share with you a little about my Grandma Anna. 
Me and her, we but heads, a lot, but we still love each other. We have a good relationship and she's been nothing but a great grand mother to me. And to all her grand kids (she has 9) and to her great grand kids (she has 12). She dropped everything when my mom asked her to come to Utah for my surgery. My mom didn't want to sit and wait alone. She dropped everything again to come to Spokane when I actually had surgery. Then again to come with us to Boise when I was going to need a cardioversion. 
She's been a great support to me, and my family. 
Happy 72nd Birthday Grandma

Her and I when I was 11 months old. This is the only pictures I can find of her and I via my facebook. This isn't my computer so I'm severely lacking on the photo front.

No comments:

Post a Comment