Friday, April 24, 2009

more options..but i wont stop fighinting!


So im finding more and more options for myself. I called my disability lawyer and actually talked to him today (finally been trying to reach him for 2 weeks now!) Turns out if i get my fathers benefits i will be eligable for medicare (not mecdicaid) (i thought that was for old people? must be some weird loop-hole thing) but that doesnt mean ill get it. Nothing at the moment is 100% and disability will take 4-6 months (such a long time to wait) (if there not lying which they do alot) to decide. Who says i'll even get disability..i never thought of myself as disabled..why will the government.. but im hoping.
i also emailed a good medicaid lawyer to see how much it will cost (my grandpa said he would pay for my lawyer if it comes to that..he's such a wonderful man and im so greatful for that) and what all it will take to try and sue medicaid.

My brother who works in the pipe fitters union talked to his formen the other day. They said the once i stress all my options and nothing has worked the unions all across the country (not just idaho) will start a donation for me. That is such a nice thing. So many people have responded to my story with positive and helpful thoughts. So many people want to help. It makes me cry how nice people are.
I never expected this. I just want to share my story and spread the word. but theres so many people wanting to help..its so nice and im extremely thank ful

even if my options work im still going to fight this. This is stupid. Things need to change..it just takes one person to say 'hey wait.' i'll be that one person. now all i need is for all you people offering to help, to spread the word. I know many said they would give money..and thats so nice (im still thinking of a donation button on here even though that is not the reason why i started this..but once i know about my options and i have no other choice i might.)
but what im tryin to say is if you want to help by giving money that would be great. BUT it would be even greater if you could help spread the word..please pass my story along to everyone you can. that would be even better then money.

I have written (any tips on who else to write??)
-the president (obama)
-Congressmen simpson (idaho)
-Hillary Clinton
-Ellen Degeneres
-Oprah
-Dr. Phil
-news channels 3, 6, and 8 (in idaho)
-N.Y. times
-Chicago Sun times
-Post register (idaho)
-Good morning America
-The today show
-Perezhilton.com
-Sweetin.com
-congenitalheartdefects.com
-people magazine.

(still no responses yet..but its only been a few days still hoping..if they dont respond in a week or 2 ill send more letters.)


thank you so much for all the prayers and tips and for the wanting to help it means the world to me!!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment