Thursday, March 5, 2015

Frustrated.

Lets talk dating here. I'm single, and a lot of people don't seem to understand that it is not by choice! I would love to find my one true love and settle done. But I haven't found him yet, he's probably lost. 

So I have been on a dating sight, don't judge me.
I swear you can't meet anyone in person, and when you do meet people in person, well, lets just say they are someone you'd rather not meet. So I have been talking to this really nice guy for about a month or so now. About 2 weeks ago or so I told him about most of my issues. Today, I get a message from him saying "its to much to take on" and that he "can't do it"

Wait what!?

Okay here's the deal, I don't mind people not being able to deal with it. Totally fine by me, I appreciate the truth. What bugs me is that he waited 2 weeks to tell me. Why are you wasting my time? I can understand a day or 2 but seriously? 2 weeks. I wished him good luck and went on my way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment